This conference focuses on the most current topics affecting the diagnosis and treatment of breast diseases, and aims to provide the audience with information that updates and describes the current and future care of breast disorders. This educational experience will provide the participants with elements relevant to their daily practice, and will assist them in recognizing the alternatives of diagnosis and therapy available now and in the near future. The program includes discussions on genetics, radiology issues, risk reduction, and oncologic and surgical and stem cell topics. All the experts will participate in an interactive session of questions and answers open to the audience. This half-day session will be useful to surgeons, gynecologists, family practitioners, internists, residents, medical students, nurses and imaging technicians working in the fields of radiology, ultrasonography and nuclear medicine.
- Identify families appropriate for updated genetic testing
- Describe current status of liquid biopsies in breast cancer
- Describe differences in 3D vs 2D mammography
- Discuss risk reduction modalities
- State current status and future potential of stem cells and tissue regeneration.