Contractors have begun renovations in and around the former HSC Café in preparation for the new food service area that will open in the fall.
Looking for food?
- Check the sidewalk between Ruby and the HSC. Additional outdoor food vendors have been recruited, including a new breakfast option open Monday-Friday at 8 a.m.
- Cavanaugh’s coffee shop in the HSC Pylons Lobby is open 7 a.m. -2 p.m. Monday-Friday throughout the summer. It has breakfast and lunch food along with beverages.
- Vending machines formerly located outside the HSC Café are now in the small cafeteria area on the ground floor of HSC North, across from the bookstore. This area also includes microwave ovens and seating; additional vending options will be added soon.
- John Jones Conference Center Classrooms 1 and 2 have been closed as a part of this project. Replacement space on the ground floor of HSC North will be complete by the start of fall classes. John Jones Conference Center Classrooms A, B and C remain open.
- Wendy Beaver of WVU Administration and Finance has been assigned to oversee the HSC Café renovation project for WVU. She will work from the HSC Facilities offices for the duration of the renovations and can be contacted at: email@example.com.