The Oral Presentations begin on March 3rd, 2:00pm:
- Steven Markwell, Cancer Cell Biology
“Cortactin phosphorylation by CK2 regulates Arp2/3 activation and invadopodia function”
- Blake Moses, Cancer Cell Biology
“The Bone Marrow Microenvironment Regulates miR-221/222 in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia”
- Joseph Bohlen
“Interleukin-15 Over-expression Attenuates Muscle Fatigue Associated with EO771 Mammary-Tumors"
The Poster Session on March 4th, 8:45am:
- Heather Farr, “ID2 and ID4 are upregulated in breast cancer cell lines, are induced during EMT, and promote breast cancer cell proliferation”
- Jessica Allen, “CORO1B amplification and expression status identifies an aggressive subset of chromosome 11q13 amplified HNSCC”
- Kristina Marinak, “Aurora-A Kinase: a nuclear driver of metastasis”
- Joyce Obeng, “Induction of Desmoplakin expression in human triple negative breast cancer cells by a novel small molecule inhibitor of prolyl hydroxylase-3"
- Tayvia Brownmiller, “The Importance of the PRYP4 Long Non-coding RNA Family in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Radiation Response”
- Brenen Papenberg, “Evaluation of the Cyclin D1 3’UTR as a competing endogenous RNA in chromosome 11q13 amplified head and neck squamous cell carcinoma”
- Maria Voronkova, “SOX 9 Regulates Carbon Nanotube-Induced Cancer Stem-Like Cells and Metastasis”
- Brian Madjewski, “Elucidating The Role Of NQO1 In The Cancer Stem Cell Phenotype”
- Jamie Barr, “Regulation of Long Noncoding RNAs (LncRNAs) by the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) E6 Oncoprotein”
- Yuriy Loskutov, “Loss of primary cilia promotes LPA-driven proliferation in glioblastoma”
- Blake Moses, “The Bone Marrow Microenvironment Regulates miR-221/222 in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia”
- William Slone, “Bone Marrow Microenvironment Control of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Quiescence and Chemotherapy Resistance through Modulation of BCL6”
- Steven Markwell, “Cortactin phosphorylation by CK2 regulates Arp2/3 activation and invadopodia function”
- Karen Hayes, “The Discovery of Novel Non-Coding Circular RNAs Generated by High-Risk Human Papillomavirus Type 16”
- Ian Hare, “Dkk-1 Expression is Elevated by Mesenchymal Stem Cells Following Chemotherapy and is Regulated by p53”
- James Fugett, "Role of non-canonical TGFb signaling in EMT in breast cancer"
- Joseph Bohlen, "Interleukin-15 Over-expression Attenuates Muscle FatigueAssociated with EO771 Mammary-Tumors"
- Yasser Khouj, "The Detection of Ductal Carcinoma Using Noninvasive Hyperspectral Imaging"
- Omar Attarabeen, "Cognitive and Emotional Representation of Colorectal Cancer Screening in Rural Appalachia"